What can’t be returned
The below items are excluded from our goodwill returns policy unless faulty or not as described
- Opened bottles of liquid
- Personalised products
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Terms and Conditions
- If you have changed your mind about an item, you can return it in sellable condition for an exchange or refund. Unless faulty this should be done within 14 days of receiving the item.
- Returned items may be subject to a restocking fee of 15% of the order value.
- We will refund back to original method of payment; this includes any items on sale.
- Unwanted items when we mention sellable condition we expect this to mean
2. Undamaged (excludes normal examination of the product as you might have done in store)
- For online and telephone orders items we will refund delivery provided all the order is returned. If you are returning some of your items, then we will only refund the cost of the returned items.
- Sale / Clearance items are not eligible for exchanges or refunds unless they are faulty. Please see our ‘Returning Faulty items policy’ Below:
- This does not affect your statutory rights
Methods of Payment and Refund
When returning an item how you paid for your item will determine how your refund is processed.
Credit / Debit Card – Your refund will go back to the same card you purchased on. Depending on card provider it can take up 14 working days for refund to reach your account.
PayPal – This will be debited into your PayPal account straight away.
Giftcard or Online Credit – This credit will be added back onto your account and will be available to use against your next purchase.
Returning an Item that’s not Faulty
When shopping with us over the phone or online you’ll be pleased to know that you are covered by the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. These regulations have been set-up for you to be able to cancel your order if the goods aren’t what you expected. After all, we do all make mistakes now and again
This regulation allows you to return an item to us up to 14 days after delivery. During this time, you must make sure you look after the product(s). Items when returned to us must be in a sellable condition and in original packaging.
Non Faulty items that are Returned may be subject to a restocking fee of 15% of the order value or items value.
When returning items you will be liable to cover return costs of the items you wish to return. All returns must be shipped with a trackable service to avoid complications.
You’ll be refunded back to your original payment method. We will process your refund as soon as the item has come back to us and has been inspected. It can take up to 5 days for your bank to transfer the funds to you but this is bank dependant.
These regulations do not apply to coils, tanks or juices as these are perishable items and also doesn’t apply to items that have been personalised.
This doesn’t affect your statutory right
Returning a Faulty Item
If you have received a faulty item or an item that is DOA – Dead On Arrival please contact us within 48 hours. We may ask for pictures of the item and its packaging material to determine if the courier may have mis-handled the parcel through the transit process.
As we all know sometimes there are manufacturing faults in items that stop them working. We like to make sure that this is resolved with minimum of fuss and time for our customers.
In the unlikely event your item does stop working all manufacturers offer 6 months warranty on the products (not including coils, tanks and liquids, see below).
If you contact us at the support by phone, email or online chat we can go through any fixes for the item and make sure with you that the item is faulty, we don’t want you to send something back when it may have been accidently put into sleep mode for example.
Once we have made sure the item was faulty we will then send over the details on how to get the item back to us.
The above does not apply to coils, tanks and juices as these are perishable items.